In Philadelphia, owners of buildings have a duty to keep their premises maintained so as to prevent risk of injury to others. When they fail to properly maintain their premises, they can be held responsible for any injuries that people sustain. A balcony or fire escape must be maintained properly, and if it is not, the building owner can be held liable. If you or a loved one has sustained injury in a balcony collapse or fire escape collapse, you need a top Philadelphia balcony and fire escape collapse attorney. The Lassen Law Firm only deducts a small 29% contingency fee, not the typical 40-45%, so that clients aren't hurt twice.
Causes of a balcony or fire escape collapse in Philadelphia:
- Negligent maintenance of the balcony or fire escape.
- Poor design of balcony or fire escape
- Substandard materials used in the construction of the balcony or fire escape
- Negligent design of the balcony or fire escape
- Improper connection of balcony or fire escape to building
- Rusty bolts and nuts
- Defective design of the balcony or fire escape
- Violation of building codes
- Violation of building regulations
If you have sustained injuries due to a balcony or fire escape collapse, you need an experienced balcony and fire escape collapse law firm to fight hard to get you compensation. The Lassen Law Firm will pursue the maximum possible compensation available under Pennsylvania law.
Injuries from a balcony or fire escape collapse include:
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
Compensation for injuries in a balcony or fire escape collapse include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
You need a lawyer experienced with: negligence; premises liability; and wrongful death. Our firm only deducts a low 29% contingency fee.